Digital Brand Planner – Pound & Grain
Location: Vancouver or Toronto
We are looking for someone to support our planning team. You should love digital, great thinking and be fascinated by human behaviour. The role will be part strategic planner, part data geek. You will be joining a team passionate about the power of digital to build brands and strive to lead the industry in building emotionally engaging digital spaces, campaigns and engagements.
- Work closely with the strategy lead to understand the strategy, objectives and goals of each project.
- Compile and analyze secondary research for projects. Analyze and present competitor reviews and best in class examples. Pull out key insights to share with the teams.
- Work with the lead strategist to develop brand and messaging strategies for brands.
- Write action briefs for creative and production teams.
- Work on SEO recommendations and support the implementation and reporting
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine and digital media updates and innovation.
- Analyze website analytics data and create reports.
- Work with the lead strategist on landing page, eCRM and a/b testing strategies.
- Identify strategic opportunities using data and propose innovative solutions to optimize our campaigns.
- Stay up to speed with the latest in digital trends and behaviors.
- Help educate others on best practices.
- Present strategies and findings reports to clients and potential clients.
- Manage smaller strategy projects as required.
- 2+ years in a digital or brand strategist role.
- Have worked on a spectrum of digital strategy projects in the past.
- Must demonstrate the ability to understand human relationships and be a strong communicator.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Individuals must be able use marketing and research data and be imaginative in order to translate research results into hard working campaigns.
- Experience with Keynote, Google Analytics, Omniture and reporting platforms a benefit.
- Be up for all our five rules: Work Hard, Be Nice, Think Big, Love Digital and Have Fun.
Does this sound like you?
If you’re the next member of our planning team, please share your CV and interest at: email@example.com