July 20th: Building the Start-Up Brand
Our next APG event is an amazing panel discussion that will give us an honest perspective about what start-up leaders really need from advertising and advertising strategists to grow their businesses and build their brands, and use this learning to hone your strategic skills and approaches.
– Learn firsthand the trials and tribulations at Canada’s leading start-ups – what are the issues that keep their leaders up at night, and where strategy and advertising can/should add most value?
– What does the higher risk, higher pressure and faster paced nature of working at a start-up mean for communications? For agencies? What challenges and opportunities are there for advertising strategists?
– Hear examples where advertising strategists proved invaluable and what skills and approaches were involved.
Our distinguished panel includes:
Former VP Marketing & Ecommerce, ecobee
Moderated by Bill Mohri,
President of M Consulting, MaRS advisor, Angel Investor
Here’s what you need to know:
- Thursday July 20th, 6-9pm.
- Shopify HQ, 80 Spadina Avenue, 4th Floor, Toronto.
- $40 for APG members (a savings of $10)
- $50 for non-members.