Social + Digital Strategist
Reporting to the Head of Strategy, the Social/Digital Strategist will work with Strategy, Account Service, and Creative teams to develop, manage and execute digital and social programs. This culturally curious candidate must think strategically and have a passion for developing great ideas. The ideal candidate must have a fundamental understanding of the executional realities of the technology behind the campaigns and a passion to inspire breakthrough communications that drive change.
- Develop digital and social media strategies across a variety of platforms and channels and collaborate with creative teams to dynamically bring it to life and media partners to implement
- Advance the agency’s continuing evolution of digital and social media technologies, techniques and process and build relationships with vendors
- Analyze digital and social media monitoring tools to identify trends, establish future key messages, gather insights and provide value to clients
- Engage in ideation, brainstorming and new methods of digital and social media executions
- Direct digital and social media strategy, counsel, tactics and measurement for new business opportunities.
- Candidates must have approximately 5-7 years of communications experience along with an agency background in integrated marketing, public relations, advertising or digital communications.
- Experience across social media and digital platforms, including mobile
- Knows how to integrate communications strategies across several channels, specifically earned, shared and owned media.
- Skilled in creating social and digital initiatives that drives compelling ideas that meet brand objectives and demonstrate measurable consumer awareness and action
- Execution of social media strategy, governance, and programming involving national brands
- Hunger for culture and bringing it to life in a social space, the candidate must be engaged in social networks, digital media, online forums and blogging
- Demonstrated success in integrating social media with broader communications and advertising programs
- Reputation or influence over online communities through thought leadership.
- Able to explain and recommend digital marketing strategies and analytics, including mobile
- Experience in participating in all phases of new business from ideation and program development through to presentation
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com