Head of Strategy – Vancouver
Cossette Vancouver is on the lookout for a Sr. Strategic Planner to head up our planning division. Aside from you being a seasoned Strategist having worked on some outstanding brand and campaign strategies, you will also have under your belt managing a small team and a real storyteller pulling in your insights and experiences. Go ahead, show off what you’ve done.
About the Role:
– Identify key audiences and customers
– Identify and understand the wants, needs, and motivations of the brand’s key audiences.
– Assist the development of brand and integrated campaign strategic plans and recommendations.
– Brief brand service and creative teams and help to inspire solutions.
– Generate brand-building ideas and strategies.
– Review work and recommendations to ensure strategic accuracy.
– Build strong relationships with day-to-day client contacts.
– Keep up to date with industry trends
– Motivate, engage and manage a team of planners
– 8+ years experience in strategic planning and/or client service in an agency environment
– Strong background in branding and consumer behaviour
– An inspired thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills
– Analytical with a knack at interpreting data to sound, strategic recommendations
– The ability to quickly build client trust and effective working relationships on projects
– Strong strategic abilities and organizational skills
– Passion for strategic branding and outstanding communications
Ready to dive in head first and take on this exciting opportunity? We’d love to hear from you!
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
– A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
– A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
– Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
– Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
DEADLINE: October 16, 2015